As we discussed today, we will be using the Open Science Framework to work collaboratively on our class project, and I highly recommend it as a tool for your personal writing projects as well.
By the end of this week it would good to have done the following:
- Set up an account
- Watch the video below giving an overview of the OSF
- Practice working on the OSF by:
- Setting up a project for your personal writing project
- Adding your manuscript outline, revising it, and uploading it again.
- Adding some notes to the wiki
- There is a comprehensive set of video tutorials to help you learn about the different things you can do with the OSF.